BluSky Restoration Contractors provides commercial, industrial, governmental, and multi-family RESTORATION, RENOVATION, ENIVRONMENTAL, and ROOFING services across the continental US. With an emphasis on large projects, we don’t build things, we restore and rebuild them. Our engaged employees bring experience and teamwork to anyone who owns or manages property, provides property insurance, or manages property insurance claims.
Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners, to execute, and to be accountable. Our Kick the Bucket Profit Sharing plan returns 8% of profits to our employees each time a specific revenue threshold is met. We are intentional about creating a culture of recognition, and the BluSky senior leadership team really listens to what BluSky employees say. As a 5 time honoree of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado Award, we are thrilled that more than 95% of our employees say our Culture is Special!
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations and compliance
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation and onboarding
• Assists with administering company health benefits including, medical, dental, vision, life, supplement and 401(K)
• Receiving and documenting employee complaints and grievances
• Assists in employee relations issues, including performance issues, disciplinary action, and termination
• Maintain and create job descriptions and salary analysis
• Liaison with Corporate Office on new positions, interviews and human resource documentaton
• Assists with administering performance review program
• Decision-making, speaking and interpersonal skills; computer knowledge including human resources information systems software (preferred ADP)
• Familiar with HR compliance, FMLA, ADA, worker’s compensation, and performance management
Work Environment and Physical Demands for Position
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is required to regularly move and walk around the office.