BluSky Restoration Contractors provides commercial, industrial, governmental, and multi-family RESTORATION, RENOVATION, ENIVRONMENTAL, and ROOFING services across the continental US. With an emphasis on large projects, we don’t build things, we restore and rebuild them. Our engaged employees bring experience and teamwork to anyone who owns or manages property, provides property insurance, or manages property insurance claims.
Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners, to execute, and to be accountable. Our Kick the Bucket Profit Sharing plan returns 8% of profits to our employees each time a specific revenue threshold is met. We are intentional about creating a culture of recognition, and the BluSky senior leadership team really listens to what BluSky employees say. As a 5 time honoree of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado Award, we are thrilled that more than 95% of our employees say our Culture is Special!
The Vice President is responsible for managing all branch office operations including business development, customer relationships, project management and administration. The PCL is also responsible for leveraging the BluSky brand to develop relationships with industry professionals resulting in new business opportunities. The PCL will train, coach, motivate and lead all team members to meet all revenue and customer service goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales and Business Development
Management and Human Resources
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or a related field required
• 5+ years insurance restoration experience required
• 3+ years management experience required
• Strong business development experience with a proven track record of success
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal and external contacts throughout the project management process
• Must be able to attend Business Development networking functions 2-4 evenings a week
• Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and non-emergency losses across the nation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms such as LinkedIn
• Must be a Rainmaker,