BluSky provides commercial, industrial, governmental and multifamily restoration, renovation, environmental, and roofing services across the continental United States. With an emphasis on large projects, we don’t build things; we restore and rebuild them. Our engaged employees bring experience and teamwork to anyone who owns or manages property, provides property insurance or manages property insurance claims. BluSky is proud to be an award-winning company, having been recognized on the Denver Business Journal's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for many years in a row. We have been named on the Inc. 500/5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies since 2009 and we have been recognized by Colorado Biz Magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado multiple times since 2009. In 2017, BluSky was certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®.
The Administrative Receptionist is the unofficial "director of first impressions" and as such, serves a critical role for all BluSky's customers, clients and vendors. Primary responsibilities include ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through answering phones, greeting customers, clients and vendors, and providing high level administrative support at the corporate offices for all departments. Fluency in Spanish, highly preferred.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Three years of customer service and administrative experience required
• Experience with handling a high volume of phone calls
• Ability to multi-task is a must
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and successfully juggle competing priorities
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) required
• Must possess a strong attention to detail and be highly organized
• Must be prompt, friendly, self-starter, professional and helpful at all times