BluSky Restoration Contractors provides commercial, industrial, governmental, and multi-family RESTORATION, RENOVATION, ENIVRONMENTAL, and ROOFING services across the continental US. With an emphasis on large projects, we don’t build things, we restore and rebuild them. Our engaged employees bring experience and teamwork to anyone who owns or manages property, provides property insurance, or manages property insurance claims.
Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners, to execute, and to be accountable. Our Kick the Bucket Profit Sharing plan returns 8% of profits to our employees each time a specific revenue threshold is met. We are intentional about creating a culture of recognition, and the BluSky senior leadership team really listens to what BluSky employees say. As a 5 time honoree of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado Award, we are thrilled that more than 95% of our employees say our Culture is Special!
The commercial roofing coordinator is responsible for the transfer of projects from sales to operations. Works with both sales department and operations department to ensure seamless transition and successful execution of commercial roofing projects. This is a new position within the company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and prepare bid packages to subcontractors/vendors
• Quantity take off using computer take off software
• Review and evaluate cost estimates
• Prepare cost analysis for various construction activities
• Manage bid pricing from vendors
• Create material and labor worksheets
• Schedule deliveries to jobsites
• Input system information to generate manufacturer warranties
• Manage building permits and inspections
• Prepare detailed execution plans for operations team
• Reports to Senior Roofing Estimator with technical questions regarding projec
• 3+ years’ experience in commercial roofing project management or estimating
• Understanding of single-ply roofing systems and installation methods
• Degree in related field and/or practical work experience which offsets college education requirements
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and conscientious
• Able to multi task and meet strict deadlines
• Must be able to read architectural plans and specifications
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Computer literate in excel, outlook, and word; Rooflogic, Dataforma or other database experience a plus
BluSky offers an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous profit sharing plan known as Ownership Thinking, health insurance plans (medical, dental and vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match, 10 paid holidays, and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time