BluSky Restoration Contractors provides commercial, industrial, governmental, and multi-family RESTORATION, RENOVATION, ENIVRONMENTAL, and ROOFING services across the continental US. With an emphasis on large projects, we don’t build things, we restore and rebuild them. Our engaged employees bring experience and teamwork to anyone who owns or manages property, provides property insurance, or manages property insurance claims.
Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners, to execute, and to be accountable. Our Kick the Bucket Profit Sharing plan returns 8% of profits to our employees each time a specific revenue threshold is met. We are intentional about creating a culture of recognition, and the BluSky senior leadership team really listens to what BluSky employees say. As a 5 time honoree of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado Award, we are thrilled that more than 95% of our employees say our Culture is Special!
Construction Estimator needed for our Corporate Office in Centennial Colorado who has experienced vertical growth for the past 10 years. A professional with an attention to detail, high energy, enjoys challenges and diversity day to day will flourish in this position. Work hard, play hard is one of our company’s foundation blocks. So if you enjoy that type of culture we want to meet you.
BluSky provides commercial and residential restoration, renovation, environmental, and roofing services across the
U.S. With an emphasis on commercial and large losses. We don’t build things - we rebuild them. Since 2004, we’ve supported our claim of superior customer service by maintaining our 96-Proof philosophy: 96% of our clients say “I would hire BluSky again”.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and prepare bid packages to subcontractors/Vendors
• Review and evaluate cost estimates
• Solicit subcontractor bids using various bid solicitation software.
• Prepare cost analysis for various construction activities
• Manage bid pricing from all vendors
• Computer literate and excel, outlook, and word
• Quantity measurements using Plan Swift or other software
• Reports to Chief Estimator with technical questions regarding project
• 3+ years’ experience construction estimating
• Degree in related field and/or practical work experience which offsets college education requirements
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and conscientious
• Able to multi task and meet strict deadlines
• Must be able to read architectural plans and specifications
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience estimating and or project management
BluSky offers an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous profit sharing plan known as Ownership Thinking, health insurance plans (medical, dental and vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match, 10 paid holidays, and PTO